Conditions of Hire
Gatwick airport limohire.com ('the Company') agrees to hire to the customer ('the customer') the vehicle(s) upon the following terms and conditions:
1- The hire charge is payable in full at the time of booking. The Company will issue its receipt and detailed confirmation of the hire. The customer is responsible for checking the details contained in the confirmation and for bringing any errors to the immediate attention of the Company. Subject to clause 2 below, the hire charge is strictly non-refundable except in circumstances where the Company, due to causes beyond its control, cancels or, at its absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the hire.
2- In the event of a cancellation by the customer, cancellation charges shall be as follows:
Cancellation on the day of the hire is charged in full
A full charge will also be made if 12 hours Notice is not met when the booking is for airport transfer, even if or when you miss your flight or if your airline decide to cancel the flight due to bad weather or if your flight is directed to another airport on arrival, a full charge will also be made after 2 HOURS waiting at the Airport with a payment of the extra hour waiting and the extra parking fee incurred added to the cost.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES : Tolls, extra waiting after the first hour waiting at the airport and extra parking fee after the first hour parking fee, phone usage and other surcharges that cannot be known or calculated prior to service are not included in the estimate or initial charge and will be added on top of any agreed cost.
You can cancel your reservation here Cancellation Please put your name and the reservation (Ref Number )you are given in the subject line or you can call our office on 020 7 7337423 if you are in the UK Or 011 44 207 7337423 if you are in North America and 0044 207 733 7423 if you are in continental Europe.
For central London booking 6 hours notice is required, failure to give the stated times for cancellations will result in full payment.
Please note: if after 2 HOURS waiting at the Airport you don't show up or you don't CALL us to ask us to keep waiting we will leave the airport and you will be charged the full agreed amount PLUS the extra hour waiting and the extra car parking fee
1. The Company will use reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the hire and that it reaches its destination on time. The Company will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes or circumstances beyond its control.
2. Unless instructed otherwise by the customer, the Chauffeur will follow the route considered the most appropriate on the day of travel.
3. Vehicles are insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under English law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' personal property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage thereto. Customers are therefore advised to ensure that they carry adequate and relevant travel insurance.
4. The Company reserves the right (and delegates to its Chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry in any of its vehicles any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s). The Company will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse directed to its Chauffeurs or other staff.
5. Smoking is not permitted in the Company's vehicles.
6. If a customer has a complaint about any aspect of the Company's performance, full details may be given in writing, within seven days of the end of the hire